To achieve her 60-inch bum, a transgender woman has had more than 100 black-market in*jecti^ons. She chose to do it despite her friends dy*ing due to similar operations. Over the past 20 years, 42 year old Tatiana Williams has spent £60,000 sculpting her body. She has had her injections on her bum filling each bum cheek with a incredible 8 lb of silicone. She did mention that similar high-r!*sk illegal operations have maimed and k!*lled a number of her friend. But she also added that she has no regrets over her extensive plastic $u*rgery.
All without visiting a licensed $ur*geon, Ms Williams, who lives in Miami, Florida, has had bre@a$t enhancements, chin implants, facial fillers and laser surgery. She said, ‘Going to the black market is a big r!$k. People can d!*e from these in*je^ctions. I’ve seen people eaten up by the silicone. I’ve seen them turn black-and-blue and not being able to walk anymore. I’ve seen people have their whole bre@$t taken off. I’ve seen everything. It’s cheaper on the black market and people are willing to take the ri*sks to achieve the beauty. I’m one of the lucky ones and I knock on wood everyday thanking God that he brought me through.’ Illegal silicone injections often use non-surgical silicone. They are even bought from hardware stores sometimes. It can lead to severe in*fections that result in deformations, amputations and even de@*th. But Ms Williams said that many people take the risk to follow in the footsteps of curvy celebrities.
She added, ‘I love Kim Kardashian’s body – it’s beautiful. She’s exactly what a woman should be. When it comes to me and celebrities, a lot of people compare me to Nicki Minaj.’It makes me laugh because I’m thinking, ‘I had a** before I even knew of Nicki or before she was even around’. Maybe Nicki’s actually got an a** like me. Ms Williams was born a boy as Cory Williams. She said that she has always lived an unorthodox lifestyle but that her family have been supportive from the beginning.

Post a Comment

 
Top