Rakshya Music present another heart melting sentimental song ‘Jasko Laagi Malai Chhodeu’ beautifully sung By Pramod Kharel & Prem Sagar Poudel, Lyrics by Prem Sagar. Watch Video and subscribe Rakshya Nepal channel for upcoming latest video updates. A World of Nepali Music & Entertainment
Keep Loving Nepali Music and Movies!!!!

About pramod Kharel :: Son of Balabhadra Kharel and Bishnu Sharma Kharel was born on 5th November in Assam. Pramod kharel started developing my interest in songs and music right from my childhood, humming songs of different singer and listening to different kinds of music become my all time passion. After completing SLC from Himali Secondary School of Jhapa, he moved to Kathmandu for higher education.

Pramod says : I took my study and musical career side by side. I had a difficult time while managing it. Yet irrespective of the numerous constraints, my deep desire to make my debut in the musical world has finally materialized. My first solo venture was ‘Prapti’ and recently I have come up with my latest released fourth album ‘Prabeg’. I feel lucky to have got the support from renowned lyricists, music arrangers and musicians of this time.
I feel that music is a universal language, which has the capacity of binding anybody anywhere in its clutch. For me, music is not just a hobby or interest but is an integral part of my life too. Beside music, I work as a lecturer of science at Pyramid College and White Gold College.

Nepal is a multi religious, multi lingual and a multi cultural country in south Asia, located on the lap of the Himalayas sandwiched in between giant China and India. Such diversity translates into diverse rituals in wedding customs among different cultural groups in Nepal.

Nepal has so many forms of music of its own to share with the rest of the world. Moreover, the musical tradition is so diverse along with lots of unique musical instruments being played. Nepali Lok Dohori music is Nepali folk songs which is very unique style of music from Nepal.

Post a Comment

 
Top